[Koha] languaje's configuration

Edisnel Carrazana Castro ecarrazana at uci.cu
Fri Jul 18 08:32:24 NZST 2008

  Thanks, this is the way, but when I did, the new configuration has problems(the templates for spanish are incomplete in RC1) and now I dont't have access to System Preferences -> i18n/l10n tab. What can I do to return to the previous configuration, exist some table in the database with the languaje configuration. Thanks for all