[Koha] Playing nice with IE

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Wed Apr 16 07:48:09 NZST 2008

Hello.  Some of you may have already tackled this problem and I'm hoping someone has a solution.

Why is Koha not playing nice with IE?  When I'm looking at the various record formats, the rendering is way off for some in IE, but not Firefox.

Do I need to study up more on CSS to fix this problem?

Thanx.
Lenora

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM