[Koha] how to delete a record?

Silvia Soto-Bussard silvia.sotobussard at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 13 01:02:31 NZST 2007

Dear All;
I am part of this support group and have asked before how can I delete a
whole entry, this is, a bibliographic record.
I went to the address supplied for a Koha manual, but the item "delete
biblio record", had not been developed yet.
So I have to bother you.
We do not use yet a marc record, as we have our own classification
system in a small library of about 7000 books.
I need to do some deselection, and need to delete some titles, and/ or
some second copies.
How is this done?
I have asked Chris last year if after doing this I could use
that"barcode" number again. He said it should be possible, but I have no
idea how to do it.
Many thanks for your answer.

Silvia Soto-Bussard
Librarian