[Koha] Reserves problem

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu Jun 7 21:45:42 NZST 2007

On 7/06/2007, at 9:27 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:

> On 7/06/2007, at 3:43 PM, Jethro Carr wrote:
>>
>> FYI: I've emailed Chris a copy of opac-user.pl, and opac-user.tmpl.
>>
>> I took a look into the template file, but like Chris, I found that
>> it is certainly a  TMPL_LOOP. :-/
>>
> Just an update for those following this problem.
> It appears this problem only occurs with HTML::Template version
> 2.9, I was running 2.8 and things were working fine.
> Both Jethro and Bo are running 2.9. I upgraded to version 2.9 and
> bang internal server error. So something has changed in
> HTML::Template between 2.8 and 2.9 that has meant it no longer works.
>
> Other TMPL_LOOP's seem to be working okay, so there must be
> something special about this one that is causing it to break.

Ok,

So this is bizarre, If I change
$template->param(RESERVES => $reserves);
$template->param(RESERVE => $reserves);

In opac-user.pl

And then change
<!-- TMPL_LOOP NAME="RESERVES" -->
<!-- TMPL_LOOP NAME="RESERVE" -->

in opac-user.tmpl

Suddenly the error goes away.
If either of you could confirm this works for you, that would be
great, and ill commit it to cvs, so that it comes out in the next
version ... weird

Chris
Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131