[Koha] Reserves problem

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at prophecy.net.nz
Thu Jun 7 15:43:31 NZST 2007

On 7/06/2007, at 3:07 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:

> Right well looking at the npl template for 2.2.9 for opac-
> user.tmpl .... I cant see where this is coming from.
>
> The only RESERVES I can see in the template is
> <!-- TMPL_LOOP NAME="RESERVES" -->
>
> Which most certainly is a TMPL_LOOP ... I wonder Bo, can you mail
> me off list a copy of the opac-user.tmpl and opac-user.pl files ...
> there must be something different that I cant spot

FYI: I've emailed Chris a copy of opac-user.pl, and opac-user.tmpl.

I took a look into the template file, but like Chris, I found that it
is certainly a  TMPL_LOOP. :-/

Chris: Perhaps take a look at the code relating to the issue list
above? That does a similar function and works fine. I tried working
out what the difference is, but is a bit hard for me to understand
what is happening, due to my unfamiliarity with the Koha codebase. :-)

--
Jethro Carr
Prophecy Networks Ltd