[Koha] Reserves problem

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu Jun 7 15:07:26 NZST 2007

On 7/06/2007, at 3:40 PM, Bo Schafers wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I believe these previous posts are definitely related to this one:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/7751
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/7665
>
> I'm using the standard npl templates released with 2.9.9
>
> PLEASE developers if any you read this, help up sort this out. Merci
> beaucoup!! It is surely just a tiny mistake in the code somewhere...

Im one of the developers, and i am trying to help people sort it out :)

Right well looking at the npl template for 2.2.9 for opac-
user.tmpl .... I cant see where this is coming from.

The only RESERVES I can see in the template is
<!-- TMPL_LOOP NAME="RESERVES" -->

Which most certainly is a TMPL_LOOP ... I wonder Bo, can you mail me
off list a copy of the opac-user.tmpl and opac-user.pl files ...
there must be something different that I cant spot

Chris
Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131