[Koha] Fwd: KOHA - not obeying...

S P Suresh SPSuresh at cmi.ac.in
Fri Jun 1 18:54:49 NZST 2007

Hi,

We are very new to Koha and this list. Our librarian is testing
things out and reports some problems which you can find in the
attached mail. We will be pestering the more experienced members in
this list for some time as we are settling down. I thank all of you
in advance for the time you will be sparing for us. Looking forward
to some suggestions about the following problems.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,
Suresh

S P Suresh