[Koha] Biblio default tag display

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Thu Dec 1 13:06:13 NZDT 2005

[Message included this time.]

Assuming that your biblioframework is still the default one.  The following
two SQL statements should set 050 to visible if you log into your Koha
database in MySQL.

UPDATE marc_subfield_structure SET hidden = "0" WHERE tagfield  = "050" AND
tagsubfield  = "a";
UPDATE marc_subfield_structure SET hidden = "0" WHERE tagfield  = "050" AND
tagsubfield  = "b";

I have no clue about the Windows specific bug that would prevent the Koha
web form from operating correctly.

Thomas D

Quoting Chris Cormack <chris at katipo.co.nz> :