[Koha] Still we did not succeed in using KOHA for our libraries

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Feb 3 10:48:00 NZDT 2005

Koha 2.2.0 works under Redhat 9, in fact one of our test instalations
here is under Redhat 9, we did this because the computer was avaliable.
For our production systems we are ussing SuSE 9.1, since is a manteined
distribution

If you're ussing koha in mARC mode please remember to set up properly
the links between  MARC--Koha. Koha works with a database that is split
in two a marcbased part and a non marc one. Is very important to have
your koha instlation properly configured prior putting it to work

Andres