[Koha] RE: perl modules

Jones, Steven sjones08 at eds.com
Thu Jun 19 08:38:06 NZST 2003

The cpan issue is our proxy/firewall not related to cpan. My only option is
to locate and download the modules by hand.

Database.pm is indeed there, however the auto install script is failing as
it cant find it, PATH issue?

The yaz kit I got was for RH7.2 so I will try this new stuff and see if it
solves issues.

thanks for the reply

regards

Steven