[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video | 414

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Mar 29 04:15:12 NZDT 2024

Let's face it. We're all really lazy. And what better way to perpetuate that laziness than to create a link that just writes email for you! Seriously. You write a report, and it gives you the information that you need to put into an email. But if it already has the information, why in the world do we need to move that information into an email when we can get the report to do it for us? I mean, come on! Maybe one day, we can get this down to such a fine science that all we have to do is push one button and our work for the day is done. But until then, you have this. We're just one step closer to Koha bliss.

https://youtu.be/MZ0ZUQv29hA

Sincerely,
Christopher Brannon
koha-US Admin