[Koha] Documentation Drop-in Sessions 2024

philip.orr at lmscloud.de philip.orr at lmscloud.de
Sat Mar 23 03:32:35 NZDT 2024

Greetings all,

We have decided on a date for the next Documentation workshop for 2024:

*	Friday 19th April 2024, 14:00 – 17:00 UTC

Background:

Aude Charillon (Documentation Manager + PTFS Europe) and I are organizing
informal Drop-in sessions for Documentation.

I’ve updated the wiki, so go check it out for more information on the events
and to see what time it will be in your timezone!

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_Team_-_Drop-in_sessions

As usual, contact one of us if you have any comments or questions.

Best regards

Philip [krimsonkharne on Koha IRC]

--

Philip Orr