[Koha] Reservoir vs catalog

Jehane Zouyene centregriselidisreal at aspasie.ch
Wed Mar 13 03:47:58 NZDT 2024

Hi everyone,

We are an independnat library which recently installed Koha. We
cataloged our c. 800 books, on a local system on a PC. Yet, we had to
move the catalog to an other computer (and cloud) and the whole list
have been lost in the process since the digital access path has been
changed.

However, we have been able to tranfer (and find) our 800 books , which
are gathered in the reservoir (name, author, ISBN, etc.), but we
cannot find the catalog, which lists each item of our library and
which  allows us to do loans, etc.

Do you know how can we recover such pieces of information?  Where can
we find the catalog?

Thank you very much.

Jehane Zouyene