[Koha] Next Koha Documentation meeting

Charillon, Aude aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Jan 23 02:41:10 NZDT 2024

Hello,

The next Koha Documentation team meeting will take place on Wednesday
31 January at 15:00 UTC (check the date and time in your timezone:
https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/event-time/share/?name=Koha%2520January%25202024%2520Documentation%2520meeting&stamp=1706713200&theme=meeting
)

All details on how to join and what we're planning to discuss are on the
meeting agenda
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_31_January_2024
As for previous meetings, we will be using a Jitsi meeting link for the
discussions.

Here's a preview of what's on the agenda this month:
- finally starting our overall review of what we want the manual to contain
(use cases? workflows?) and how it should appear;
- getting updates on what everybody has been working on;
- deciding whether we want to plan more online documentation workshops
(note: the next one is taking place on Tuesday 23 January - see
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_Team_-_Drop-in_sessions
See you there?)

If you are curious about how the Koha manual gets made (and what we're
doing to improve it), please join us!

Thanks,

Aude [aude_c on Koha IRC]
Documentation Manager for the 24.05 cycle

Aude Charillon
Librarian | Customer Services Consultant
PTFS Europe
aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com