[Koha] Language instalation problem installing an adtional language

Paulo Neto pneto at dgadr.pt
Thu Feb 22 02:02:01 NZDT 2024

Hello  David,

I think there is no reason for that, the person that personalized Opac just put the pics there the folder pic_dgadr insisde the directory  /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog
The directory only contains pics used in our opac view.

Probably the best place to hold the directory would be /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs , if i am not wrong.

Running dpkg -C i dont get any error at all , it gives me a blank response, no erros/warning shown.

Regards,

Paulo Neto

DSIGA / DPGI
Tel. (+351) 21 844 2228