[Koha] How to hide port number when accessing koha staff client in the browser.

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Fri Feb 9 05:38:32 NZDT 2024

Hi Zen, I just want to point out that the port scanners being run by
malicious entities on the internet are going to detect your open ports
whether your Koha URLs use/display them or not. In fact, the port
scanners are possibly unaware of your URLs or domain name; they're not
needed.

The important thing is to secure your internet-facing servers and
services so that there is nothing that potential attackers can use to
invade or break your system.

David Liddle
System Administrator
david.liddle at wycliff.de (but not for this list)