[Koha] How to hide port number when accessing koha staff client in the browser.

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Feb 8 21:47:13 NZDT 2024

Hi zen,

you need to use different URLs for the staff interface and the OPAC.

They can be either different by using different ports or by using
different subdomains.

You cannot hide a port number if you are using ports outside of 443/80
in the browser.

You might want to change your configuration to use something like
opac.com.ph and staff.com.ph instead.

Hope this helps,

Katrin