[Koha] Call number display in holdings table and

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Feb 7 10:14:49 NZDT 2024

Hi Andrew,

there is no way to display bibliographic information in the holdings
table. What you can do is set the itemcallnumber system preference to
082a. Then if you add an item, it will copy the value from 082$a to
952$o as a suggestion for your callnumber.

You could also consider changing the XSLT files to display 082$a in the
bibliographic information above the table. But if you want to use the
inventory module etc. effectively, I think you need to make sure to set
the callnumbers within the items properly.

The error you see when clicking on the detail page could be an indexing
issue. Did you make any other changes to the frameworks and mappings?
I'd first try to reindex.

Hope this helps,

Katrin