[Koha] Documentation Drop-in Sessions 2024

philip.orr at lmscloud.de philip.orr at lmscloud.de
Sat Feb 3 05:15:14 NZDT 2024

Hello,

Online Koha Documentation workshops are back again! Aude Charillon
(Documentation manager + PTFS Europe) and I are organising the 2024 series.
We would like to hold one event every two months starting in February.

The aims are:

*	for new Documenters to learn to edit the Manual and/or get help;
*	for experienced Documenters to have time set aside to document, ask
questions and chat with others.
*	So far we have thought the workshops as informal drop-ins. What we
do and how we organised ourselves on the day (e.g., split rooms) will depend
on who turns up.

To provide you with a chance to take part in these events, we would like to
know what dates and times would work best for you. Please let us know by
filling in this poll by 9th February: https://framadate.org/dcoTP8q6Ru7xXplw

I am aware none of the proposed times are particularly convenient for people
in Oceania. If you are in that area (or any other timezone where it’s not
convenient) and wanted to take part, please leave a comment on the poll with
an indication of your timezone so we may take it into account for future
workshops!

As usual, please contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks and hope to see you in the meetings

Philip Orr

[krimsonkharne on Koha-IRC]

--

Philip Orr