[Koha] Broken Install

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Sat Sep 30 05:23:15 NZDT 2023

Hi Bill,

I can't troubleshoot why your site isn't working, probably an Apache
configuration issue, but you should be able to find the version of Koha by
viewing the Koha.pm file in the root of the Koha code directory. Here's the
file on the Koha GitHub:
https://github.com/Koha-Community/Koha/blob/master/Koha.pm#L32 There's a
`$VERSION` variable on line 32.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu

*CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the **Chochenyo and
Ramaytush Ohlone** peoples.*

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>