[Koha] Import Catalog

RACS IT Department itdept at racsonline.org
Fri Sep 29 15:19:41 NZDT 2023

I have worked with Koha in the past. Our local install broke so I had to
create a fresh install. I have completed the install on the latest version
of Ubuntu (UI) and the latest version of KOHA and would like to import the
catalog.

I am logged in with the Superlibrarian user. When I go into Tools there is
no option to import the catalog and it appears that the Catalog options are
missing in the Tools section. Here is a link to a picture for what I am
talking about. I don't think it will allow me to attach a picture.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14HjM6UqcHM2NnjrigQJZgoB8WGykzAU8/view?usp=sharing

How do I enable those menu items under tools?

Thank you!
Bill Kingsley