[Koha] Any other Koha libraries having difficulty with the EDS API plugin?

Myka Kennedy Stephens mkstephens at lancasterseminary.edu
Thu Sep 28 02:31:19 NZDT 2023

Hello,

Lancaster Theological Seminary Library in Pennsylvania, USA has been a
longtime user of the EDS API plugin. This allows us to do EBSCO Discovery
searches directly from Koha and display the search results within Koha.
Sometime since our update to 22.11, the plugin is no longer correctly
constructing URLs to records provided by the EDS API plugin.

Are other libraries having this experience?

We've submitted a case with EBSCO and also have submitted a case on Github.
More information about what we're experiencing is here:
https://github.com/ebsco/edsapi-koha-plugin/issues/130

After raising this issue more than a week ago, we're anxious to find a
solution. If you also use this plugin, please share your current experience
so that we can learn more about what's going on.

Thank you,
Myka

--
Deaconess Myka Kennedy Stephens, MDiv, MSLIS
Consulting Librarian
mkstephens at lancasterseminary.edu
https://library.lancasterseminary.edu