[Koha] Email for suggestion book

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Sep 19 06:47:38 NZST 2023

Hi Tony,

that sounds unusual. Some things to check:

* Did you set the SendAllEmailsTo system preference?

* Do you have multiple addresses in your library patrons? Maybe one
being the library? Maybe check EmaiFieldPrimary

* Do the notices show in the notices tab of the patron?

There are 2 versions each year, so there is no version 20 or 23 - the
last release was 23.05 in May and the next will be 23.11 in November.

Hope this helps,

Katrin