[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: Suggestion for a Debian Managed VPS

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Sat Sep 9 02:29:14 NZST 2023

Alessandro, I'll just add to what Fred wrote and report that our
consortium uses DigitalOcean as well. The service has been good, and
it provides secure, fairly easy shell access. Moreover, we use it to
manage DNS, which has been helpful when creating additional instances
for testing. Whatever you choose, make sure the service offers
multi-factor authentication (MFA) so that your server has that extra
layer of protection.

David Liddle
System Administrator
david.liddle at wycliff.de (but not for this list)