[Koha] Punctuation in personal names

Alejo Janin alejojanin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 03:16:50 NZST 2023

Hi,

I guess that the line 476 is generating the final dot:

<xsl:when
> test="position()=last()"><xsl:text>.</xsl:text></xsl:when><xsl:otherwise><span
> class="separator"><xsl:text> | </xsl:text></span></xsl:otherwise>

The easiest way (but not recommended) is to remove that dot inside xsl:text
tags. Otherwise you should do something like this:

<xsl:when test="not(position()=last())"><span class="separator"><xsl:text>
> | </xsl:text></span></xsl:when>

Here you can check the XSLT syntax:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xslt11-20010824/

Regards,