[Koha] Internai server error

Toni Afandi toni.afandi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:02:41 NZDT 2023

Dear all, thank you for all your responses. It helps us.

After I met with our IT Department, who understand Linux better than me,
we've found that there are files built up in /var/lib/koha/... /biblios/tmp
as much as 57 GB, which makes our storage full. After we delete some big
files, we can access our system again.

Our questions are
1. What are those files? Why are they formed?
2. Is it safe to delete those files?

Thank you and regards,

*Toni Afandi*
*Librarian*