[Koha] KohaCon24 survey and newsletter

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Thu Oct 26 05:42:19 NZDT 2023

Dear Koha Community,

The team at inLibro is already hard at work organizing KohaCon24. To
ensure that this upcoming conference meets your expectations, we've
crafted a brief survey to solicit your input. It will only require a few
minutes of your time, and your feedback will be instrumental in shaping
the event. https://sondagebiblio.org/index.php/828663

Additionally, we're excited to introduce our new newsletter, which will
serve as our primary means of communication regarding the event. You can
easily subscribe by using the form provided on the conference website.
https://2024.kohacon.org/

We will continue to share the most pertinent information here on the
Koha mailing list, but we understand that not everyone on this mailing
list may be planning to attend or may have a direct interest in KohaCon.

Your support and participation are greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Caroline

P.S. Sorry for multiple posting, if that is the case. My first email
didn't seem to go through...

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose, M.L.I.S. (she/her)
Librarian | Product Manager

1-833-INLIBRO (465-4276), ext. 221
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
https://www.inLibro.com