[Koha] Possible Batch Permissions Modification Plug-In broken with v23.05.04

Rudy Hinojosa rudy.hinojosa at lightwavelibrary.com
Sat Oct 21 11:33:35 NZDT 2023

I implemented the Bywater solution Batch Permissions Modification plug
in with previous versions of Koha and had no issues, until I upgraded to
v23.05.04. Suddenly I started receiving client tickets stating that
librarians that were not super librarians could not edit their own
library items. My client is configured in a consortium style on one
database.

I noticed there is more granular permissions that have been added with
this new release. Maybe that has possibly created a mismatch in the
bitvector logic for the plug in.

My temporary solution was to make the normal staff template assign super
librarian roles to everyone temporarily.

Has anyone come across this issue yet?

--

photo
Rudy E. Hinojosa

+1 737-372-7779 <tel:+1 737-372-7779>  | lightwavelibrary.com
<https://lightwavelibrary.com>

rudy.hinojosa at lightwavelibrary.com
<mailto:rudy.hinojosa at lightwavelibrary.com>

25101 Ronald W. Reagan Blvd #49, Georgetown TX 78633
<https://maps.google.com/?q=25101 Ronald W. Reagan Blvd #49, Georgetown
TX 78633>