[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Videos | S4E3

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Oct 13 05:03:59 NZDT 2023

Okay, are you confused by the Episode in the title? This is the Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video's first attempt at a live presentation together, and in front of an audience. Technically, it didn't go all that great, but when we polish things up, it looks real nice! (Well, nicer.) Anyway, we presented this episode at the koha-US 2023 Conference in Portsmouth, NH, and it was a fantastic conference!

In case you missed it, in this episode, we explore the nuts and bolts of Koha notices, how they work, and the things you can do. Officially aired on 9/21/23, but is the official episode for 10/12/23. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/z-2p6EEm4zY

Sincerely,
Christopher Brannon
2023 koha-US President