[Koha] Adding clickable buttons for lists and adding the library work hours on OPAC

Aida Djikic aidadjikic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:47:42 NZDT 2023

Hello,

During the Koha US conference (I was following it online) there were a
couple of models that I noticed (namely
https://model.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl and
https://model2.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl) and wanted
to see if I could replicate some of the elements in my own OPAC.

The first element is the clickable buttons, which I assume display publicly
available lists? Is it possible to combine those with the Coverflow plugin?
Are there other models out there that do interesting things with lists?

The second element was the "Our hours" element which highlighted the
current day in another color. I assume setting up a calendar for this would
be needed? And then using jquery perhaps?

I am unsupported so I would need to learn this on my own. I have a little
bit more experience with things now than several months ago when I was
starting out, but would still need a simple explanation! :)

--
Regards,
Aida