[Koha] bulkmarcimport.pl with Record Matching Rules?

Laurence Rault laurence.rault at biblibre.com
Fri Oct 6 23:26:30 NZDT 2023

Hi,

Le 06/10/2023 à 11:34, Thomas Klausner a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way to run bulkmarcimport.pl together with some Record
> Matching Rules (like they are available in the Staff interface via
> "Stage MARC records for import") ?
>
> The param "-match" seems related, but from --help I cannot figure out
> what this actually does..

The match option is used with an index name and the field to match on :
--match matchindex,fieldtomatch

Example : --match=Local-number,001

> Background: We want to import authorities from the GND/DNB (German
> National Libray) but do not want to create duplicate auths for those we
> already have in the DB. We can match the auths via 024$a (so if we have
> a local record with the same value in 024$a as the one we're currently
> importing, it's a match and should update the old record instead of
> creating a new one)

You will have to define an authority index on 024$a and index, or check
the name of the existing index if any.

Then you could try like this : --match=IndexName,024a

Kind regards

Laurence Rault

--
Laurence Rault