[Koha] Add a Usage Statistics module to ERM

Field, Jonathan jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Oct 4 03:12:53 NZDT 2023

Hi all,
I just wanted to bring your attention to Bug 34587 which is another
enhancement to the ERM module to introduce Data Providers, COUNTER and
SUSHI to Koha.
There is no formal test plan to this (as it is a big feature) but you can
watch my video at KohaCon 23 this year which shows how all of the features
work (and the workflow). It's about 30 minutes long.

We have provided a permanent sandbox here -
http://staff-usagestats.sandboxes.ptfs-europe.co.uk/cgi-bin/koha/erm/eusage/usage_data_providers
which we will leave live and it would be great if anyone who has an
interest in this topic/feature could do some testing and feedback any
comments/issues on the bug. We'd love to add it to the next version as it
is of interest to many libraries.

Credentials will be required for testing, please check if your organisation
has access to any valid SUSHI credentials in order to test. Other details
can be found at the Project Counter registry -
https://registry.projectcounter.org/
All credentials are redacted in the sandbox and will not be visible to
other users. In the released version, credentials will be visible in the
ERM module.

I'm also happy to answer any specific questions about this feature directly
if anyone has any.
Many thanks
Jonathan

--

Jonathan Field

Managing Director

PTFS Europe

[image: Phone icon] M: +44 7919 372002 | T: +44 1483 378728 ext. 1000

[image: Email icon] jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com

[image: Link icon] www.ptfs-europe.com

[image: Click to open Twitter] <https://twitter.com/PTFSEurope> [image:
Click to open YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/@PTFSEurope>