[Koha] search_for_data_inconsistencies.pl: Can't call method "get_column"

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Mon Oct 2 22:04:53 NZDT 2023

Hi,

Line 157 on this version is about authorised values. My guess is that
you have a value in marc_subfield_structure.authorised_value that does
not have an entry in the authorised_values table (column category).

It can be considered as a bug for this script, and it seems (looking
at the code) that the bug still exists in master (so please report it
on bugzilla).

20.11.02? Did you typo the version? You should at least upgrade to the
latest 20.11.x!

Regards,
Jonathan