[Koha] Koha integration with other systems

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 29 10:01:13 NZDT 2023

Hi Joel,

you can add additional match points for patron import by configuring
patron attributes marked as unique. As soon as it's configued it will
show up in the pull down on the patron import tool. It works quite well,
but you might need to adjust your CSV file a bit for the special syntax
required to import patron attributes.

Hope this helps,

Katrin