[Koha] 500 error for News, HTML customizations, Pages

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Wed Nov 15 04:33:42 NZDT 2023

Hi,

a quick shot would be to restart Plack (if you use Plack, of course) and/or memcached.
Or perhaps a "koha-upgrade-schema <your instance>" may help.

You might also have a look into the Plack log or the MySQL error log.

These are just some things that helped us in some cases. Unfortunately a 500 error is pretty unspecific so it might be necessary to look deeper into the matter.

Regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001 und ISO 27001