[Koha] Privacy/GDPR settings and Checkout History problem

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Tue Nov 14 02:35:20 NZDT 2023

Greetings all!

A librarian reported to us today that, since we began enforcing the
preference "GDPR_Policy", a patron choosing to retain checkout history
"forever" sees nothing after going to that view. The librarian
confirmed that a history does exist for himself and for a patron
reporting the same issue.

Our system is running Koha 22.05.15.
The following preferences are set:
- GDPR_Policy >>> enforced
- PrivacyPolicyURL >>> set to valid page
- OPACPrivacy >>> Allow
- opacreadinghistory >>> Allow
- AnonymousPatron >>> set to valid patron entry

If anyone could provide some insight into a misconfiguration, an
oversight, or a missed step, we would be grateful. We have not
implemented any workarounds in the meantime. Thank you!

David Liddle
System Administrator
david.liddle at wycliff.de (but not for this list)

Wycliff e.V., https://wycliff.de