[Koha] Deleting biblios and items

Aida Djikic aidadjikic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 02:30:26 NZDT 2023

Hello Anke and others,

I tried this again today; truncated the zebraqueue, and reset the zebra
index as listed on the wiki:

Reset Zebra index
 zebraidx -c /etc/koha/sites/your_koha_library/zebra-authorities-dom.cfg -g
iso2709 -d authorities init
 zebraidx -c /etc/koha/sites/your_koha_library/zebra-biblios-dom.cfg -g
iso2709 -d biblios init

(I replaced your_koha_library with the name of my instance) but nothing
happens, and when I try to log into my instance, I get an Error: Invalid
username or password.

Now what? Am I going to have to remove this instance of Koha and create
another?

--
Regards,
Aida