[Koha] support newer Linux version

Sat Nov 4 22:47:07 NZDT 2023

I read it on the green website, not the wiki. I copy-pasted it into Wikipedia even.

Debian 10/11

is still in my copy-paste history! But I can't find it back. Someone else I asked for help also just read it and also pointed me to the wiki.

Did someone fix it already?

In the Google cache it still says:

Koha packages are supported for the following OS releases: Debian 10/11 (Buster/Bullseye); Ubuntu 18.04/20.04/22.04 (Bionic/Focal/Jammy).

And I now realise that I searched for Ubuntu 18 in Wikipedia. Not familiar with the naming scheme, assuming the most important information is mentioned first.

The wiki is more clear, a new line in a bullet list for each supported system. Easy to scan and understand.