[Koha] Question on MARC Frameworks and Staging/Importing records

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Sat Nov 4 02:24:21 NZDT 2023

Hi,

as I inadvertently imported some batches of records with the standard
framework instead of the library's configured one, I think about how this
can be corrected without having to repeat the imports.

Can one
a) recognize and
b) batch change the MARC framework with which records have been imported via
the WWW interface?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598