[Koha] Poll for dates of online Koha Documentation workshops

Charillon, Aude aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Nov 3 22:56:11 NZDT 2023

Hello,

Online Koha Documentation workshops are (almost) back! Philip Orr
(Documentation team + LMS Cloud, Germany) and I are organising the
2023-24 Winter series. We would like to hold one event before the end
of the year and one in January.

The aims are:
* for new Documenters to learn to edit the Manual from scratch and /
or get help;
* for experienced Documenters to have time set aside to document, ask
questions and chat with others;
* to get more people to edit the Koha Manual - so it becomes more
exhaustive and more useful for everyone in the community!

So far we have thought the workshops as informal drop-ins. What we do
and how we organise ourselves on the day (e.g., split rooms) will
depend on who turns up.

To provide you with a chance to take part in these events, we would
like to know what dates and times would work best for you. Please let
us know by filling in this poll by 13th November:
https://framadate.org/kohadocworkshops23

I am aware none of the proposed times are particularly convenient for
people in Oceania. If you are in that area and wanted to take part,
please leave a comment on the poll with an indication of your timezone
so we may take it into account for a future series of workshops.

As usual, please contact me if you have any comments or questions!

Thanks,

Aude [aude_c on Koha IRC]
Documentation Manager for the 23.11 cycle

Aude Charillon
Customer Services Consultant
PTFS Europe
aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com