[Koha] null values

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Nov 3 06:50:10 NZDT 2023

Hi Paulo,

your Koha won't function correctly if you are missing homebranch,
holdingbranch or itemtype in your items. If you removed the MARC
reference, you should restore it. For MARC21 the default mappings are:

952$a homebranch

952$b holdingbranch

952 $y itype

If you are using UNIMARC, you'll need to check a standard Koha for the
correct defaults.

Hope this helps,

Katrin