[Koha] Koha 22.11.5v Fine amount did not Calculate

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Wed May 31 18:06:04 NZST 2023

Good morning Katrin,

I’ve noticed a few messages recently in which the topic (and necessity) of
running koha-shell has come up. There doesn’t seem to be a description of
its use in the manual or the wiki. Perhaps a clear, can’t-miss-it note in
the manual (with all the keywords that will draw searches to it) would help
some of these folks avoid issues altogether. (If I was well-versed in its
usage myself, I’d offer to write it. Sorry.)

Regards,

David Liddle