[Koha] Koha 22.11.5v Fine amount did not Calculate

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue May 30 22:54:01 NZST 2023

Hi,

all jobs should always be run as your koha user. You can use 'sudo
koha-shell instance' to switch to that user and then try to run the job
again.

Some other things to make sure of:

  * system preference finesmode is set to "Calculate and charge"
  * today is not a holiday in the calendar of the library
  * the maxfine setting in circulation rules is > 0

Hope this helps,

Katrin