[Koha] Koha 22.11.5v Fine amount did not Calculate

MASTeR Library mamcet.library10 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 17:09:20 NZST 2023

Hi Koha Community Members,
I just updated my Koha from 22.11.3 to 22.11.5 when I upgraded the server
from Ubuntu MATE 22.11. patrons' account book overdrive fine is not
calculated, only the date shown on the red colour fine amount is not
displayed.

I try to manually fine script commands. cd /etc/cron.daily/ ./koha-common

Get the following error/warning:

No circulation ODUE letter transported by print at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Letters.pm line 585.

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Overdues.pm line 612.

I Enclosed the Error Screen message: https://i.ibb.co/W5DkRbk/Fine.png

Can anybody tell me what this means? Is it a big problem?

--
 Thanking you..

Librarian,
MAMCET <http://mamcet.com/>