[Koha] One biblio record not visible in staff interface or OPAC

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun May 14 21:33:58 NZST 2023

Hi,

On 10.05.23 09:11, library at ssst.edu.ba wrote:
>> I'm guessing that since I went through the creation/removal of a Koha instance more than once, with both flavors, when I created the current instance the Zebra indexing setting was left at UNIMARC. I thought this would be an automatic change during the next installation. If I absolutely must I will do it, but I would really like to avoid having to create yet another instance and to have to remake all the html customizations and CSS for the OPAC.
> How did you make your changes? If you are using HTML customizations and system preferences they are all stored in the database and you would be able to load your existing database into a new instance and keep using it.
>
> 	Yes, I made the changes using HTML customizations and system preferences. So how do I export the database? When I didn't see anything in the tools or the administration settings, I looked up the mailing list archives and found in message  https://www.mail-archive.com/koha@lists.katipo.co.nz/msg28832.html that you need to enable Tools > Export by changing 0 to 1 in
>
> <backup_db_via_tools>1</backup_db_via_tools>
> <backup_conf_via_tools>1</backup_conf_via_tools>

For exporting your existing database, it's much easier to use a tool
like mysqldump. Some instructions can be found here, they are for moving
from one server to another, but moving from one instance to another
would be similar:

http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

Hope this helps,

Katrin