[Koha] One biblio record not visible in staff interface or OPAC

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Thu May 4 22:29:32 NZST 2023

> .... and when I create a new record, there is no 001. It doesn't exist,
> and I don't know how to add it from here. Why doesn't it appear for manual
> cataloging, and it's there when I import a record???....

Make sure 001 is visible in the editor for the framework you are using
(Administration > Catalog > MARC bibliographic framework > [the framework
you are using] - for visibility, make sure Editor is ticked).

I'm not a cataloguer, so I don't have an answer for your question, .....

Maybe the Library of Congress info for MARC21 001 will help (or not...)
https://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd001.html

David Nind
New Zealand