[Koha] One biblio record not visible in staff interface or OPAC

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu May 4 08:20:18 NZST 2023

Hi,

is this a MARC21 or UNIMARC installation? Do you have 001 and is the
biblionumber stored there?

Did you make any changes to the frameworks?

Hope this helps,

Katrin

On 03.05.23 21:48, library at ssst.edu.ba wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently doing a test on my laptop installation. I'm trying to add the first record, and I'm keeping an eye on the tags you mentioned. I only have tags 906, 942, and 955. I _do not_ have tag 999 and there's no option to either add or delete the tag when I go to "Koha to MARC mapping".
>
> In addition to that, there's a note:
>
> If you make any change to the mappings, you must ask your administrator to run misc/batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl.
>
> How exactly do I run misc/batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl?? There's no system administrator who can do it for me.
>

> Best regards
>
> Aida
>    Đikić

>>> 005             20230424104931.0
>>> 008             230417s20222022bn a|||eru||| 001 0 bos d
>>> 020                     _a9789997616906
>>> 040                     _cAĐ
>>> 100     1               _aUzunović, Alija
>>> _eeditor.
>>> _91
>>> 245     1       0       _aFarmakopeja Bosne i Hercegovine : nacionalni
>>> dodatak Evropskoj/ Europskoj farmakopeji = _bPharmacopoeia of Bosnia
>>> and Herzegovina : National Supplement to the European Pharmacopoeia /
>>> _cAlija Uzunović, Ana Borić
>>> 260                     _aBanja Luka :
>>> _bAgencija za lijekove i medicinska sredstva Bosne i Hercegovine
>>> _c2022
>>> 300                     _a216 str. : tabele, graf. prikazi; 30 cm.
>>> 650             0       _2Pharmacopoeia.
>>> _eeditor.
>>> _92
>>> _cBK
>>> _n0