[Koha] INSTALLING KOHA SOFTWARE IN MY LIBRARY

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Fri Mar 31 04:37:29 NZDT 2023

Welcome to the crowd, James!

>From 2001 to the middle of 2002, my wife and I lived in Jos (with our
infant son) while working with NBTT over on Airport Road. We're
presently located in Germany, so if you ever need real-time
assistance, you will certainly find a friendly reception here. I help
manage our Koha servers; Katherine oversees the local library and
helps tend the catalog of the global consortium it's part of.

With warm greetings,

David Liddle

IT Manager
david.liddle at wycliff.de (just not for this list)