[Koha] Click Tracker

Andrew Fuerste-Henry andrewfh at dubcolib.org
Wed Mar 29 02:28:09 NZDT 2023

Hello!

The notation is table.column, so itype is a column in the items table. You can see the database schema here: https://schema.koha-community.org/

So you'd want to join in the items table to get your query to limit by itemtype:

SELECT count(DISTINCT biblionumber) AS 'No. of Times Clicked', biblio.title AS 'Title', URL
FROM linktracker
JOIN biblio USING(biblionumber)
JOIN items USING (biblionumber)
WHERE date(timeclicked) BETWEEN <<Date BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND items.itype=<<itype|itemtypes>>

Hope that helps!
Andrew