[Koha] Getting 503 Service Unavailable every day on Koha 22.11.03

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Fri Mar 24 20:17:48 NZDT 2023

Hi Evan, I don’t think you could go wrong by simply upgrading to the next
tier of Lightsail and seeing what improvement you get. If what I see at
https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/pricing/ applies to you, then it doubles
the cost. However, that’s still a great bargain for a server!

Regards,

David Liddle

IT Manager
david.liddle at wycliff.de (just not for this list)